Fayetteville Policies and Procedures  222.3 

University of Arkansas Foundation and Razorback Foundation Equipment Purchases

When the University of Arkansas Foundation or the Razorback Foundation receive a Request for Payment Authorization from a University department that involves the purchase of equipment, information regarding the new equipment is referred to the University's Property Accounting Department by the foundations.

The Property Accounting Department tags the equipment (if appropriate) and it is placed on the University's inventory. Accounting also records the equipment and it is subsequently covered by University insurance.

Reformatted for Web December 1, 2014
January 30, 1992